Friday 4 February 2011

one small step for you and me; one huge step for mankind....

Having been inspired by my gorgeous friend Charlotte and then reading the beautiful blog of Erin's, at Bluebirdbaby , I  have committed myself to a year of conscious "choice"....a year of having faith in the process, of being ever present and mindful, aware in every moment, of the choices on offer. And then to be grateful and to honour the subsequent experiences. As life is ours to create at will through these choices we make, anything we desire.

We've had a pretty rough ride these last few years, and I have allowed these experiences to cloud my judgement. I became scared,I lost faith in myself and my abilities to create my own story; my own reality the way I choose.
And yet I really genuinely believe in the innate ability that we all possess; the potential to be more than we've ever allowed ourselves to be and as we re-invent ourselves individually, we do so collectively.
Every single moment presents the opportunity of choice, the opportunity for us to be new in a split second of time.


Look at how amazing the transformation of caterpillar to butterfly is. If we didn't know this to be fact, and we had never see the process with our own eyes, could we believe it possible?



Life is a field of unlimited possibilities. We have the very same potential as the butterfly, to deconstruct  whilst simultaneously reinventing ourselves. We have no hard wiring, if we did, every physiology would be totally predictable. Instead we build new pathways and circuitry at will in response to every new experience, every new choice we make.
So whilst no choice is ever right or wrong, good or bad, they do dictate the life, the outcome, the behaviours, the reality that is created as a result.

The biggest, scariest choice I have recently made is to expose myself through this blog...what will happen, what will people think.....

I had intended to write for some time, friends commented often, asking when it would happen, and for six years I allowed the fear to get in the way. I had made choices previously and had trouble with the powers that be. So threatening, we stood to lose our children as a result of refusing to vaccinate, feed cows milk, meat and wheat to our six month old twins. Incidentally, animal protein can not effectively be broken down and utilised in a baby's gut  at this age despite certain baby food manufacturers being allowed to include it in their processed baby food that is then marketed for being suitable to feed from 10 weeks, but that's for another time.

So this blog was a huge leap of faith for me. At new year, Charlotte predicted that in a year's time, I would find my life in a completely different place; a place I hadn't even imagined, the choices I would make would open up a myriad of possibilities..and the rest would be history.

No regrets, only freedom and liberation, and endless choices. How exciting!

If you would like to join us, you'll find the code for the blog button courteous of Erin here -


So who shall I choose to be today? Whom will you choose? And what shall we create together??

Love XXxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment