Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pin It!!

I am just obsessed with Pinterest and I am not ashamed!!  

Hen's Teeth
viv @ hens teeth

pewter cross+embroidered sac
woky-shoten.cocolog-nifty.com

In fact it's transformed my life (in a good way :) given me such inspiration, connection with like minded creative people, and I just love it.....

Stunning photos of - well everything I could ever imagine, there in front of me on my computer screen - heaven.


   //...Photo Jean Cazals

Click here and see what I'm looking at, inspired by, in awe of, plotting and planning to see the real thing in person, following and watching, and definately doing and creating. 

If you like anything you see, why not follow me (see Pinterest button in left hand side bar) - I'd really love that.

Thanks Pinterest friends, I'm feeling the love! XX
images via pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment