Saturday 19 May 2012

today...

i am.......

* listening....... to the Tapping World Summit - day 12. Personal Peace Procedure. thanks to the Ortner family, this year's summit has yet again been amazing. So so thought provoking and touched so many. Check out ....the tapping solution

* reading..... Anna, Grandmother of Jesus - a beautiful message of wisdom and love by Claire Heartsong, recommended by my good friend Avanti

* enjoying...... the writings of Pia Jane Bijkerk - her journal - my heart wanders is an awesome account of her daring to follow her dreams

* planting.... nurturing seeds .....of light, of love for myself, my family, my friends.......courgettes, beans, kale, broccoli raab, pak choi, komatsuna, rainbow chard, rocket, choy sum - we do love our greens.

* plotting and planning....a brand new family gee productions project that involves a whole load of cake. follow India and Ella's Small Bakehouse journey

* feeling compassion.....towards the parts of me that i have judged and criticised, disliked and rejected. instead i now choose to show myself gratitude, kindness and love, just as i do to my own children

* thankful....... for our cockerel Ruby Nine Lives' miraculous recovery.  for all i have learnt from sharing his healing journey. read his story. for the insights gleaned from watching biologist Joe Hutto's beautiful documentary My Life as a Turkey

* creating..... new hopes and dreams, thought and behaviour patterns...all that honour and support ourselves and our family

* appreciating.......ourselves and each other - just the way we are (for now!)


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment